We Can't Wait For You To Join Us
Ready To Take The Next Step?
Logan Central Respite Centre provides social support and flexible respite for people who are experiencing challenges in day to day living in the community. Our purpose built Centre provides separate areas for activities, socialising or just enjoying the gardens. Morning tea and lunch are supplied. Each day has different activities and programs.
Monthly newsletter and calendars are distributed. A Massage Therapist and Art therapist are on staff. Light exercise programs such as Come Dance with Me, and Move and Groove. Visits by Entertainers and outings to local parks and beaches are arranged on different days. A Hairdresser visits twice a month.
- Art Therapy ~ Bingo ~ Board Games ~ Cooking ~ Craft ~ Indoor Bowls ~ Pool and Billiards ~ Card Games ~ Information Sessions ~ Music Therapy DVDs available ~ Product Demonstrations ~ Outings to local parks, beaches and shopping centres
- Art Therapy
- Drama Group / Music Group
- Arm Chair Tai Chi – light exercise programs
- A Massage Therapist
- Drumming Program
- Personal Development Program
- A “quiet area” with a bed is available at the Centre. Clients may lay down and rest if and when they wish to do so.
- The imperative part of our program is the social interaction clients receive, while the carer receives a well deserved break
- Knowing the importance of providing stimulating programs LCRC applies for funding for additional programs whenever possible.
- Sensory gardens, and meditation area.